Microsoft Project Best Practices 101 Training
This course is for anyone who intends to be involved in planning and/or controlling projects using Microsoft Project. (We have courses available for all versions of Microsoft Project.)
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Enter tasks and create a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) to capture the scope of your project
- Work with project calendars
- Link tasks together to create a network diagram that dynamically updates
- Utilize the Timeline view to summarize your schedule
- Use notes and hyperlinks to annotate your data
- Save a baseline and enter project progress info
- Utilize constraints and deadlines
- Format your data and print useful reports that highlight the important information
- Avoid the frustration of many novice users
Introduction to Project Management Training
This course is for anyone interested in learning about formal project management techniques, including project managers, project team members, functional managers, contracting officers, and senior managers.
By the end of the course you will be able to :
- Understand more about project management.
- Produce better project plans.
- Reduce project risk.
- Capture the complexity of your projects.
- Stay on top of your projects while they are underway and through completion.
- Waste less time and money fighting fires.
- Present a more organized and professional management style.
- Have more success completing your projects on time, and to budget.
- Utilize a project management concept known as “float” to better manage your projects.
Primavera Oracle P6 Professional Fundamentals Course Outline
The course covers the following topics:
- Understanding P6 Data
- Enterprise Project Structure
- Creating a Project
- Creating a Work Breakdown Structure
- Adding Activities
- Creating Relationships
- Assigning Constraints
- Using Reflection Projects
- Formatting Schedule Data
- Roles and Resources
- Assigning Roles
- Assigning Resources
- Analysing Resources
- Optimizing the Project Plan
- Baselining the Project Plan
- Project Execution and Control
- Reporting Performance
Our Unique Approach
At CrushIoT, we understand the need for training to fit in with your busy schedule.
We have training courses that are on point to save you time, money, and most importantly succeed in your role.
We include multiple options for different needs, all created in the spirit of ‘just-in-time’ training, so you can start using the software to enhance your day-to-day tasks with speed and efficiency, instead of letting the software slow you down.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Our training options are developed in house to fit the needs of our clients
- Our instructors are professionally PMI certified trainers and have over 10 years of experience in the field
- Our training options are designed to be completed in 1-2 days, with a live instructor.
- Our training options are affordable and require no travel for you or your employees
“Crush IT is my hero. They’re the first IT service provider that actually listened to my needs and offered flexible options. Their proactive service and reporting is awesome. I know exactly what’s happening with my systems, and I know about any potential issues before they occur. Crush IT is my right hand. I’d be lost without them.”
Darrell Brooks, CTO
Ready to find out more?
Call Us at 623-321-3370 or Drop us a line today for a free quote!